|Quest Software -> Quest Authentication Services|
|Authentication Services, a part of the Privileged Access Suite for Unix, addresses authentication by extending the security and compliance of Active Directory to Unix, Linux and Mac OS X, as well as to many enterprise applications.
Some of the largest and most complex global environments rely on Authentication Services to achieve compliance with cross-platform access control; improve operational efficiency with centralized authentication and single sign-on; and unify identities and consolidate directories for simplified identity and access management.
- Active Directory for Unix, Linux and Mac – Authentication Services extends the authentication, authorization and administration infrastructure of AD to the rest of the enterprise, enabling Unix, Linux and Mac OS X systems to act as full citizens within AD. Authentication Services supports an extremely long list of Unix, Linux and Mac operating systems.View the complete list here.
- Audit, alerting and change tracking – When Unix, Linux and Mac OS X systems join Active Directory, it becomes vitally important for organizations to be able to prove they have control over non-Windows data stored in AD. Authentication Services is the only solution that fully addresses this requirement by delivering the ability to audit, alert on and show detailed change history of Unix-centric information now being managed by AD.
- Administration, configuration and management – Authentication Services provides an intuitive, platform-agnostic web console; centralized access to an AD bridge; and root delegation capabilities.
- Group Policy for Unix, Linux and Mac – Authentication Services includes a patented framework for extending policy-based management (through Windows Group Policy) to non-Windows systems, including Group Policy for Mac OS X.
- Access control–Authentication Services extends the native access control capabilities of Active Directory to non-Windows systems, providing central control over which AD users are permitted to authenticate to which non-Windows systems.
- Deployment flexibility – You can deploy Authentication Services in an optimized way that best suits your environment, objectives, challenges and timelines. Options range from a non-impact, "schema-less" deployment to a fully rationalized, "get to one" environment.
- Single sign-on (SSO) – Authentication Services adds Kerberos and LDAP to Unix, Linux and Mac OS X systems in the same way that these protocols are used in Windows. In addition, the product provides out-of-the-box single sign-on for a number of applications, including SAP, Siebel and DB2.
- NIS migration and directory consolidation – The solution streamlines the process of joining Unix/Linux/Mac OS X systems and users to the AD domain and facilitates migration from multiple authentication mechanisms (including NIS), identities and directories to a single Active Directory-based infrastructure for all systems and users.
- Simplified identity and access management – Authentication Services extends the value of your existing investment in Active Directory and AD-optimized identity administration tools. In addition, Authentication Services can dramatically simplify an existing meta-directory, security framework or synchronization solution.
|Katsetamise tellimus -> Quest Authentication Services|
| Uuemat informatsiooni meie partnerite, toodete, seminaride kohta leiate [siin]|
|Software Engineering Center OÜ, Rannaniidu 12, |
13516 Tallinn, Estonia, Tel. +372 5014734
|Quest Software lahendused|